[Baypiggies] ADMIN: Job postings ... and meeting organizer

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 03:02:49 CET 2006

>>Oh dear.  Because only 1 of the purported speakers has given me a blurb
for his talk, and because nagging is too boring for me to do, >>and because
December is a hard month to arrange or attend anything, I think it's a good
idea to skip it.  In fact, it would help me a lot >>to skip it because there
is party that night that I would like to attend.

>>Does anyone object?

It's probably the best thing to do a this point, if we can't get more
speakers.

I had posted that we skip December's meeting a while back, but Dennis shot
it down.

In fact, it may even be a good policy to not have future meetings in
December, just to avoid compounding already busy schedules.

My presentation is ready, but holding a meeting with only one short
presentation isn't worth it.