[Baypiggies] Python tutorials

Brian Mahoney mrbmahoney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 22:01:23 CET 2006

The wxPython Demo uses a tabbed pane for the wxPython
feature selected from a tree of features. There is a tab for
Overview, and if there is any code, a tab for any Demo Code,
and a tab for running the Demo code, sometimes with
output in that tab or else in additional launched windows.
The selections in "Using Images" and "Miscellaneous" have some
attention getting demos.

I don't know of anything at the wxPython Wiki or any document
that describes these demos, just select a demo and read the
"Overview" tab.

The wxPython 2.6 Docs and Demos are in a package with some
form of the name "demo". They are no longer in the binary for
wxPython, which works out better in the long run.
At http://www.wxpython.org/download.php

Also, wxPython widgets are incorporated,  or may possibly be
added (YMMV) to PythonCard.