[Baypiggies] positive spirit of the group [was moving forward]

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu May 4 05:02:01 CEST 2006

Thank you JJ,  What a nice email.

I hope I'm doing the right thing in trimming out the past.

> > So there does seem to be some issue around here about getting along, being generous with each other.
> >
> > Why is this?
>
> I don't know, but that's exactly what I'm unhappy with.  I'd like to
> see more positive interactions instead of bickering.  Hence, I'd
> positively like to thank you for the opportunity to articulate my
> point ;)

If we were face to face, I'd say as gently as possible, "It's the name."

Words, particularly the names we call ourselves, work a powerful
influence in the realm of unconscious persuasion.  The group's name
works us into further lack of consciousness.

Python people, if you get it, you might want to be sure to vote, or
change your vote:

http://jacq.istos.com.au/python/

If you don't think it's important to you, personally, to choose a
better self-image, more important than material considerations,
please, let's talk some more.

Marilyn