[Baypiggies] update the meeting description please?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Aug 7 07:59:08 CEST 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, jim stockford wrote:

>   The sf-lug.com box is in the ServePath colo facility
> on Spear Street in San Francisco, courtesy of ServePath.
> It currently supports sf-lug and balug software and is
> intended for open source community use.

That's the machine I meant.  Someone who runs the real baypiggies website
just let me know, and within a few days I can convert the existing website
to MediaWiki and it'll look almost the same only have an 'edit' button and
a 'diff' button and support logins as well as have antispam protection via
recaptcha.net.

I could also do it elsewhere, I just suggested sf-lug.com's machine
because I already have a shell there.

-- Asheesh.

--
Art is either plagiarism or revolution.