[Baypiggies] temporary help needed

Laurence Clark hsuclarklarry at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 22:03:12 CET 2007

"we won't have time to "teach you" and you need to be able to look at the code ...
If your rate is higher than $50 an hour.. we can't afford you :-("

Is this an indicator of the current software development labor market? Someone with a lot of experience and a perfect match of very specific skill requirements gets $50 and hour for temp work with no benefits? Good thing I'm going into health-care for my day-job!. Still love hacking out code though. Too bad my days of making a decent living at it are over. I'm going to go send in my nursing school applications now.