[Baypiggies] please register on the wiki

Donna M. Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 23:32:00 CET 2007

No, I think we just need to bite the bullet and switch to the Plone
site.. I'm planning on updating site to Plone 2.5.1 by Sunday and will
show anyone who wants to learn how to add content to the site...

I did ask for help awhile ago.. as I was swamped with work last
quarter.. and have even more work this quarter (Plone work.. )

Let's just plan on switching by Monday.. any other Plonista's who want
admin access to the site and would be interested in helping to finish
the migration of content from old site to new.. please feel free to ping
me...
This will improve update of content on the site in general.. as it will
not be dependent on my often hectic schedule..

Donna