[Baypiggies] Is it problematic to embed python in a Qt C++ app?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:21:34 CET 2007

> As to commercial decisions, the labor pool of C++/Java GUI programmers
> is probably 100x as large as the Python one, and that's a main driver.

The labor pool for Java developers may be larger than that of Python
developers, but experience at IronPort (where we had both Java and
Python programmers) showed that finding a *good* Java programmer was
just as hard as finding a good Python programmer.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/