[Baypiggies] Seeking February (and March and April) speakers

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:52:21 CET 2007

* Ken Seehart had expressed interest in presenting a snippet from January?
There seemed to be support for aiming to regularly *briefly* present
1/2 snippets at the start of each meeting, before the main activity.
(I forget did Drew mention something as well?)

* Re Pycon, there were many requests could the folks going (there are at
least 4) contact each other and divide the program among themselves to
figure out who will cover which talks? Probably need to coordinate this
on-list.

* (Also, for beyond February, I am guessing the Plone mafia might put their
heads
together about possible future activities. Alexander Limi had touched on
about 100 different interesting or relevant facets about Plone, the
evolution
of the Plone project, how to write a framework without much coding,
licensing and how to actually make money from open-source - which alone
would be a very worthy topic. Do you want to earmark a date?
March is probably PyCon, but noone has confirmed that.)

* Lastly, I suggested James Phillips (the author of Python Equations and
www.zunzun.com) to speak if he ever comes to visit from Alabama.
This is indefinite and nothing currently planned.

Regards,
Stephen