[Baypiggies] Let's welcome the new year!

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 01:52:31 CET 2007

I like the idea of using subject prefixes, but I opted against it
because it's too easy to mess up.  I do seem to be hearing a lot of
people saying they don't mind occasional job postings.  Is anyone
going to step up and insist on a separate jobs mailing list?  One
benefit of a separate jobs mailing list is that it can be explicitly
moderated.

Best Regards,
-jj

http://jjinux.blogspot.com/