[Baypiggies] new web application framework.

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Thu Mar 1 01:16:52 CET 2007

I've been looking closely at TurboGears, and especially the Prentice-Hall book "Rapid Web Applications with TurboGears - Using Python to Create Ajax-Powered Sites".

The book seems mighty good, especially since it's describing work in progress.

Did you consider and reject TurboGears as well?

-Mike