[Baypiggies] new web application framework.

Keith Dart ♂ keith at dartworks.biz
Thu Mar 1 03:35:38 CET 2007

Shannon -jj Behrens wrote the following on 2007-02-28 at 18:09 PST:
===
> I could never understand efforts to work around the need to make
> developers more knowledgeable about their craft.  For instance,
> reading the first 186 pages of "Dynamic HTML" is enough for any
> developer to have a solid grounding in XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

===

This framework, like Python itself, will not necessary be used
exclusively by professional software developers. It may be used by
people working in other disciplines that might want to do some
scripting and might even want to put a web interface on it. They might
not want to read 186 pages of "Dynamic HTML". ;-)

--

Keith Dart