[Baypiggies] Difficulty signing up at site

Glen Jarvis glen.jarvis at homegain.com
Tue Oct 16 01:17:26 CEST 2007

I have a coworker who was very interested in getting on baypigge.net. I
explained how incredibly helpful and interesting the meeting was last
week. However, she is having a difficult time with the site. Please feel
free to reply-all or copy and paste the CC information to work with her
directly.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Glen