[Baypiggies] Free three month PDF subscription to Python Magazine

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jul 29 20:57:39 CEST 2008

I'm forwarding Doug's email regarding how to take advantage of the
BayPIGgies free three month subscription. My only concern is, since
BayPIGgies is an archived and public list, this may be a bit more
public than Doug wants (please see below). If we have the option of
not archiving this message, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll have
to be gatekeeper to those who see this and who aren't members of
BayPIGgies (although I'm actually way too busy for such things and
would rather not).

In general:
1) Go to http://www.pythonmagazine.com/
2) Sign up (free) with your email address (this does not get you the
subscription),
3) Send me the email address you used to sign up
4) I will forward all of the email addresses to Doug. He will activate
the free PDF subscription from the list I send him.

For details, please read below my signature.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi