[Baypiggies] If it helps with Thurs night...

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Aug 26 16:55:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009, Glen Jarvis wrote:

> I just taught a class last night on Subversion... it's been several
> years since I taught and I forgot just how downright fun it is...

This would be a good idea if Python development were done in SVN.
Actually, it currently is, but core Python development is switching to
Mercurial, so it would be only a short-term benefit.

I'm not opposed to an SVN tutorial, I just think that a Mercurial
tutorial would overall be more relevant.

"I support family values -- Addams family values" --www.nancybuttons.com