[Baypiggies] JJ: Easy Decorator Example: TimeIt

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Feb 28 02:57:00 CET 2009

JJ,

     Last night you mentioned you had a real easy code snippet
(TimeIt) that clearly explains decorators (or what we sometimes refer
to as functional decorators). Do you mind sending a copy of that code
snippet to supplement the Newbie Nugget last night? I'm learning about
decorators and am starting to get my head around them, so any extra
code would be helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Glen
--
I'm Riding to End AIDS

 From May 31-June 6, 2009, I'm bicycling in AIDS/LifeCycle. It's a 7-
day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to make a
world of difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS.

Please support me and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation by making a
donation.

Visit: http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/glenjarvis

We'll keep riding until AIDS and HIV are a thing of the past.

415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/glenjarvis