[Baypiggies] A day of PyConsolation

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:27:08 CET 2009

I know that there are a lot of us who can't make it to PyCon this
year.  I think we should have a day of PyConsolation here in the
BayArea.

I'm thinking of an all day event on Saturday, March 28.  We can have
an all day hack session, similar to SuperHappyDevHouse.  Instead of
longer presentations, we can do what SHDH does and have a ton of 5
minute presentations.  Those are fun to give and fun to watch.

Here are my questions:

- Are you interested in going?
- Do you know where we can host it?  (If all else fails, I'll host it
at my place.)
- Are you willing to bring food or help pay for pizza?

Best Regards,
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa