[Baypiggies] Meetings at SurveyMonkey

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 22:42:17 CEST 2010

That's great ;)

On Sep 3, 2010 7:16 PM, "Alexandre Conrad" <alexandre.conrad at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi list,

Just a quick note: as some of you may know, I just moved to Silicon
Valley from Paris France. I had the chance to meet a few of you at the
last BayPIGgies meeting. I want to mention that I just got a job at
SurveyMonkey - I started this week - and as we are heavy Python users,
we are willing to host BayPIGgies meetings, and maybe even sponsor
with free food for everyone! SurveyMonkey is on Hamilton Avenue,
downtown Palo Alto. It's a 5 minutes walk from Palo Alto Caltrain
station and we have a nice place. I think this would be a great to
host BayPIGgies once in a while. If you are interested, let me know, I
will see what I can arrange for us.

Best,
--
Alex | twitter.com/alexconrad