[Baypiggies] CASS certified Postal Mail Verification free RESTful API?

Brent Tubbs brent.tubbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:46:40 CEST 2011

At work we pay a subscription for this.  They send a DVD of updated
information every quarter or so and a toolkit for querying names and
addresses against it, but we're not allowed to just look at the raw
data.

Pitney Bowes offers a service that can do this, but not for free.
Databases of cleaned/standardized names and addresses are pretty
valuable.