[Baypiggies] Jobs....at Matterport (Angular, Django and back-end)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Jun 5 23:51:34 CEST 2014

Please excuse the spam.  (I think this one posting is Okay per the website)

We need good Python/Django/web etc people.    The standard corporate job
listings with all their normal corporate blather can be found here:

     http://matterport.com/jobs/

We're a startup, we're small (under 30 people), we have money, we have a
product and traction and revenue and customers (oh my!), and we are
growing.  Please give me a shout if you're interested or have questions
on what it is really like at Matterport and I'll see what I can do to
help or to fast-track you into the interview process (I'm an engineer
there, so please don't drown me in noise) .

-- JCL