[Baypiggies] SVP-Meetup ...

Stephen spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:32:27 EST 2016

For Jun, do we want to do a PyCon 2016 video watching? (Sat Jun 11/18)This wouldn't take up the fourth-Thursday talk slot, we found 4-8 hours on a Saturdayseemed to be preferred best. Glen's suggestion on format was that we vote in advance(SurveyMonkey) on which videos people most wantedto watch, then make a schedule.People can split into separate groups to watch different videos/discuss/hack/chat.
If we get +1s, I volunteer to find venue (free, wifi, allows us bringing food/pizza in, near Caltrain).(I previously found an awesome corporate venue in Sunnnyvale for this back in 2013 but theevent didn't happen, and that particular venue is no longer available. But I know ofsome others.)
Any +1's to a PyCon 2016 video watching on Jun 11 or 18?
Stephen