[Baypiggies] Proposal: 2016 BayPIGgies Reboot: 28-Jan

Dwight Hubbard dwight_hubbard at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 16:23:27 EST 2016

I can most likely swing a 30 person classroom space at my office  (Yahoo) on Thursday and 28 Jan as well as future dates.  We have larger spaces available but I would have to check for availability.

If you need speakers I'd be happy to give a talk on various projects I'm working on.  Such as running micropython on the $3 esp8266 boards.