[Catalog-sig] PyPI down again...

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel marrakis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:50:52 CEST 2010

Up again...

For sure some monitoring and logging informations would be great. I'm
working right now to test the code validity with unittests and after that I
would like implemented a couple of new functionalities like that.

Who is responsible of the project and the maintenance ?

I was starting to work on pypi with tarek ziade, to implement distutils 2
new metadata, and I'm completely focus on quality and things like that.