[Catalog-sig] "python 2 only" classifier

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Dec 14 06:55:04 CET 2011

On 12/13/2011 5:29 AM, Yuval Greenfield wrote:
> Hi catalog-sig, I'm the wall of shame guy,

> And I hope I'm not considered the bad guy here. Please do contact me
> with any questions or suggestions. I only want to promote python 3
> though I know the site has a dual edge to its sword.

I promote Python 3 also, but I would have called such a site something
like python3progress. I would make the second sentence something
"The packages listed in [green] are those known to work with Python 3 or
have an equivalent that does." Also, list the equivalents somehow.

Please change the page, if not the url. I am really sure that doing so
will promote Python 3 better than the current page.

--
Terry Jan Reedy