[Catalog-sig] Mandatory Reset of PyPI Passwords

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Feb 13 14:10:47 CET 2013

Hi Richard,

On 13.02.2013 12:14, Richard Jones wrote:
> My intention is to:
> 2. fix the email password reset debacle (mostly written, not tested),

Could you post a description of the new procedure ?

Not that I wouldn't trust your capabilities :-) ... I just think more
eyes would be good to make sure it's waterproof and doesn't allow
highjacking accounts by sniffing email traffic.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 13 2013)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/