[CentralOH] PyOhio

Pete Carswell pete at osc.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:51:15 CET 2008

Hello Steve and fellow

I apologize for not responding sooner as I have been busy moving residences.

As I have not coordinated such an event, could anyone provide the pertinent information for PyCon? Number of attendiees? Dates and times? Anything else? I could take that to the people who give the ok and see if it is possible.

pete

On Mar 19, 2008, at 10:57 AM, Catherine Devlin wrote:

> So, who's interested in the glory and honor of hosting the very
> first PyCon,
> in exchange for, um, glory and honor?  Pete, would the Ohio
> Supercomputing
> Center be interested in hosting us?  How about our people out at
> OSU?  I can
> ping the OSU Open Source club, too.  Maybe even the public
> library.  Other
> thoughts?

OCLC in Dublin has meeting facilities, and has at least a few people
working with Python.  That's about all the information I can
contribute, though.

Facilities: http://www.oclc.org/conferencecenter/default.htm

Python: http://www.oclc.org/research/software/oai/2page.htm

-- Steve