[CentralOH] Sprints - cohpy.org Web Site

Yung-Yu Chen yungyuc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:42:37 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 16:31, Eric Floehr <eric at intellovations.com> wrote:

> I think that simple is good and that a static site or static
> components is a good first start.  I think the key is to get a working
> site quickly, keep iterating, while always having a working site.

If the idea of static site is OK, you might want to take a look of a sample
repo I just put to bitbucket: http://bitbucket.org/yungyuc/cohpy/

The files are trimmed from my homepage, so sorry there's no documentation.
You need to install docutils, jinja2 and of course hg to make it work.  The
driver script takes the form as a hg plugin, so that I don't need to invent
my own cli things.

Anyone who's interested to extend it can ask me for writing permission to
the repo, or you can just branch it.

yyc