[CentralOH] Python Programmable PDA

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Thu Mar 18 19:46:33 CET 2010

There are a few tablets coming out that run Android... and if I remember
correctly, there's a kit that allows you to write Android Apps in Python:

http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/

I'm not sure if there are any non-phone Android devices that also contain
a hardware keyboard, however.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Mark Erbaugh wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:36:48 -0400
> From: Mark Erbaugh <mark at microenh.com>
> To: centraloh <centraloh at python.org>
> Subject: [CentralOH] Python Programmable PDA
>
> I'm thinking of replacing my Palm Z22 PDA. Are there any current PDA's where I can run Python apps?  I'd like to write a couple of small database data entry type apps for tracking stuff.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01
GlobalHerald.NET, the Smarter Social Network! (tm)