[CentralOH] Python (and maybe some Ruby) Develop/QA/Test job available.

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:02:00 CEST 2011

I just got contacted by a recruiter I worked with during my recent bout of
unemployment.

She is trying to fill an opening at a Python-based start-up in Cleveland.

Product is software-as-a-service web app primarily built in Django.

They're looking for someone that can back fill parts of the app with Python
unit tests, as well as build automated functional/acceptance tests using
browser automation in Selenium or Watir (thus the Ruby).

Company is a start-up, but they have customers and recently got series A
funding. I believe some equity may be available, but don't quote me on that.

Anyone who is interested, shoot me an email; I can either give your contact
info to the recruiter, or give hers to you, let me know which you would
prefer.

--Brian