[CentralOH] What next?

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:54:12 CEST 2011

I don't think we finalized any decisions.

Last meeting seemed more like a brainstorm session to me than a planning
session. Plus a lot of people's brainpower was partly focused on PyOhio.

I think now that folks have had time to mull over suggestions from last
time, and we've put PyOhio behind us (for this year) we maybe do need one
more planning-type session, which I am okay with, as long as we end up with
an actual plan and some action items. It's easier to do with everybody in
the room than over the mailing list.

I don't think that needs to be the whole meeting though, should take
30-hour.

We need to set a schedule/place for the 'dojo' type meetings, somebody
volunteer to coordinate the website, and try to pick some topics for the
next few regular meetings.

If someone wants to fill the rest of the time with a demo/talk/lead a hack
session etc., great.

That's my two cents.