[CentralOH] Monthly Meeting Location: CIF and General Requirements

David Chew David at wwcols.com
Thu Aug 4 15:24:52 CEST 2011

In summary:  Yes, CIF has chairs, a projector, wifi (not going to claim good
or bad there), white wall, food/beverage permission, parking, etc...

They would like a meeting donation of $25 (that's $1 per attendee).  Any
issues with that?

Not sure who the decision maker is here but email me directly and we can
chat with CIF to get on the schedule.