[CentralOH] Does anyone know if this exists?

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:08:01 CEST 2011

I had thought of establishing a standard solution repository layout for
Project Euler (language agnostic) that would accomodate multiple languages
and basically use continuous integration to (compile and) check results.
 And then maybe setting up the central CI system that people could submit
to.

I have been trying to think of small challenges we could just do, ad-hoc
like over IRC and just occasionally throwing out the challenges and see who
takes it ... though making that compelling might require tracking.

Austin