[CentralOH] Cheaper Hotels for PyOhio?

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Wed Jul 25 23:10:49 CEST 2012

I've had luck here. It's just barely good enough to stay at, and
really good rates. 20 minute drive to the venue. It's not the best
part of town, but not that bad. Typical of cheap hotel area. The last
time I stayed, the wifi worked. Lots of chain stuff in the area.

Value Innmore info‎
1947 Stringtown Road
Grove City, OH 43123
(614) 875-1800
americasbestvalueinn.com‎

If you go east of this hotel, across route 71, it's a better area, but
more expensive.

Also, the 70W and Hilliard Rome Road area is another hotel cluster
that's likely to be open. Nicer part of town, but also more expensive.
20 minute drive to the venue.

This area of town is a 5-10 minute drive to the venue. a healthy 40-50
minute walk. Mostly students and hotels in this area.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=hotel&hl=en&ll=40.022044,-83.020828&spn=0.014608,0.027874&sll=40.016901,-83.027072&sspn=0.014609,0.027874&t=m&radius=0.89&hq=hotel&z=16