[CentralOH] Cheaper Hotels for PyOhio?

Kurtis Mullins kurtis.mullins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:16:24 CEST 2012

Thanks Jonathan!

It looks like they do have openings for the weekend and it's only about
$65/night. This is the address I looked into, though; I don't have a clue
on the distance from the event but I plan on driving anyways, assuming
parking is still going to be available.

1313 St James Lutheran Ln Columbus, OH 43228 United States