[CentralOH] August COhPy speaker

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:15:36 CEST 2013

Hi All,

We're doing some schedule rearrangement in a very good cause.

At September's meeting, after a talk by Jason Greene, we'll be having a
hack night.

The purpose is to provide support and assistance via pairing and mentoring
between COhPy veterans and recent graduates of Catherine Devlin's Python
Workshop for Women and Their Friends.

However, we had originally tentatively scheduled the hack night for August.
We moved it because the workshop is not happening until September, and now
that we have moved it, we have a schedule hole for the August COhPy.

Would someone please volunteer to do a presentation for August?

Cheers,

--Brian

P.S. If you gave a talk at PyOhio, most of the COhPy regulars were busy
running the conference. You could  give it again here and it would be new
to most of us.