[CentralOH] Looking for Introductory Python Materials

David Langford langfod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 02:29:47 CET 2013

I see that the pycrumbs list got mentioned so some of these may be
redundant but here are some of course sites I have found:

https://www.udacity.com/course/cs101

https://www.edx.org/course/mitx/mitx-6-00-1x-introduction-computer-1122 (One
section just finished though the materials are still available - it should
run again for the whole course in a couple months)

https://www.coursera.org/course/programming1

https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/computer-science-subject/computer-science

http://www.reddit.com/r/learnpython/