[CentralOH] (no subject)

jdsantiagojr at gmail.com jdsantiagojr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:23:00 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a question about deploying multiple applications under one apache instance using CherryPy and Flask. My domain is sniplogic.com and my subdomain is api.sniplogic.com. Both point to the same application folder and trying to figure out how to set up cherrypy to detect that, and route to correct path.

Right now I am using Virtual host, which is working, but I feel like I there is a better way. Especially if I want to mount more applications. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

John Santiago