[CentralOH] (no subject)

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Feb 6 03:11:11 CET 2013

John,

Have you figured this out yet?  If not, are you using Virtual hosts in your
web server or CherryPy's VirtualHost dispatch? In Flask, you can specify
the subdomain in your @app.route decorator. Or am I not understanding your
problem? If not, could you provide a little more detail on what you are
trying to accomplish?

Cheers,
Eric