[CentralOH] PyCon 2020 CFP Deadlines

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Thu Oct 17 11:48:30 EDT 2019

Hi,

A reminder that PyCon 2020’s Call for Proposals is open for talks,
tutorials, posters, education summit, and charlas. If you could share this
information with your members, we'd appreciate it.

*Important deadlines for submissions:*

Deadlines are 2 weeks earlier for 2020.

   - Tutorial proposals are due November 22, 2019.
   - Talk, Charlas, Poster, and Education Summit proposals are due December
   20, 2019.

Details here: https://us.pycon.org/2020/speaking/

Cheers,

Betsy
--
Betsy Waliszewski
Event Planner / Sponsorship Coordinator

As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and donations
to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Report for more
details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/