[Chennaipy] Invitation to the first "Papers We Love: Chennai" meetup on Saturday, 18 March

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:53:15 EDT 2017

> On Saturday, I will be presenting on An Industrial-Strength Audio Search
> Algorithm by Avery Wang. It describes the working of the Shazam app that
> identifies songs. I am also planning to demonstrate a Python implementation
> of the algorithm.

Thanks for the interesting talk.

Is it possible to share your python implementation?

I want to count the number of english words spoken in TV/Radio shows.
Is it possible to get the english words from any given audio?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com