[Chicago] Google GeoSpatial Google Group

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Aug 17 00:54:16 CEST 2006

Well, let's see if this gets past the silly filter.  Although there's
no mention of Python, what I immediately thought of on reading this was
that there were sure to be folks over here who'd be interested in this.

Not that I think we need yet another mailing list to further fragment
things, and in that connection I think it's intersting that he sent
this originally to the list that's long since lost its [own] LUG...

--
We reject kings, presidents, and voting.
We believe in rough consensus