[Chicago] datetime

George K. Thiruvathukal thiruvathukal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:11:33 CET 2006

All:

I, too, have found the Python and mxDateTime to be a bit unwieldy. This is
one area that I always thought was done very nicely in Java. Perhaps we
should clone this design for Python.

Now if we can just get Java to include support for operator overloading,
we'd be all set. :-) But I think the design is worth examining in greater
detail (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/Date.html).

George