[Chicago] Jobs - I've got jobs

David Krunnfusz dkrunnfusz at texturallc.com
Tue Mar 14 16:36:46 CET 2006

I am currently looking to hire at least four designer/developers for the
following position. If you are looking for new and exciting opportunities
and have friends who want the same, here is an opportunity for you to work
together.  Additionally, I'm looking for two Quality Assurance Analysts to
work in a three-person QA team. Please pass this on to anyone you know who
might be interested.  Thank you.

  Web Application Developer: Textura LLC

Textura LLC (www.texturallc.com) is currently looking to hire experienced
web application developers. We are a quickly growing business process
service provider focused on automating the payment processing of the
construction industry. We are based in the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff, IL area.
We are a very well funded company, we have launched our services over a year
ago, and we are experiencing incredible market acceptance.

Our primary customer service offering is a web-based solution written in
Python. We have major additional functionality to add to our current
offering, and plans to refactor and rearchitect our systems to support
future requirements.

We're looking for developers with a well-rounded technical skillset, and
experience developing complex, high volume business systems.

Desirable technology skills include:

*	Web application programming in Python, Java, and/or C/C++

*	Application development using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject,
Reportlab, and J2EE technologies

*	Database programming with PostgreSQL, DB2, and Oracle

*	Web services and enterprise application integration experience

The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:

*	BA/BS in CS or equivalent experience

*	3-20 years of software development experience.

*	Experience developing robust, secure, scalable, high volume,
commercial-grade web applications

*	Financial and business workflow development experience

*	Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle,
including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation,
and support

*	Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*	Skills working in a collaborative team environment

You can expect a fast-paced, fun, and challenging work environment, great
people to work with, a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and
significant bonus potential.

Thanks,
Dave

David A. Krunnfusz
CTO, Textura LLC
51-K Sherwood Terrace, Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Office: (630)621-7693      Fax: (847)582-1037
www.texturallc.com <http://www.texturallc.com/>