[Chicago] PyLEA

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:13:09 CET 2006

On 3/23/06, Ray Hernandez <ray at nd.edu> wrote:
> Actually my sarcasm was targetted more so towards "Web 2.0." I did however
> purchase a Roomba myself last week. I am interested in hacksing it, but I
> lack the skill to make a cable for the Roomba. :-(

This is 70% shameless self-pluggery, but 30% will actually help you out

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7403

That article is about a cat feeder I made that uses a serial port on a
linux box to talk to a microcontrolled cat feeder.  The
microcontroller is really easy to use.  I plan on using that basic
idea to talk to my roomba at some point.

Chris