[Chicago] Hrm

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu May 4 03:50:19 CEST 2006

As long as nobody Photoshops me noggin onto Jabba the Hutt I can cope,
really, but I still find it a strange suggestion.

I actually really like 37 Signals products, which is sort of alarming,
especially since Ducks In A Row might get revived in earnest, in which
case it would matter. I actually don't know of better semi-formal
management tools, so I'm thinking of getting in touch with them, even
though they have fallen prey to the Riuby side of the Force.

If I play my cards wight perhaps this would put me in the Palaptine
role, seeking unfetterred control of both sides of the epic battle for
my own nefarious ends bwa hah hah....

mt