[Chicago] Proposal for a talk this Thursday

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Apr 11 18:13:10 CEST 2007

On 4/10/07, Jono <ebjono at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,

> Additionally, the topic of more specific user-interface design interest is:
> * How do we make a zooming user interface that is actually useful for
> getting work done and not just a gee-whiz demo?

Have something that easily glues information from many different
sources together and provides context senstivie suggestions for other
links and provides a way for the user not to get lost in the
navigation of all that data, and provide a way for them to go back to
way points in their work flow.

--
sheila