[Chicago] Meeting recap?

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Sat Apr 14 22:46:50 CEST 2007

On 4/14/07, Atul Varma <varmaa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Um... This is actually right up my alley.  Unless someone else really
> wants to do this, I'm going to start working on it.  (Or if I'm
> totally jumping the gun by saying this, please let me know--I don't
> want to step on any toes!)

OK, so google for 'pyglk'.  It's somebody's attempt to python-swig-ify
the glk.h header.  The README within pyglk shows what's going on.
Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to either make pyglk
usable for us, or create your own hand-made python bindings to glk.

Also, we should continue this discussion on the zvm list ...
zvm at red-bean.com.  ;-)