[Chicago] Chicago Digest, Vol 28, Issue 14

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Dec 7 18:31:54 CET 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 10:27:16AM -0600, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> XKCD > Dilbert... that's not even a contest, man.
>
> Also, batch mail digests suck because when people reply to them it
> breaks my beautiful threading in Gnus :(

That's unimportant, but when it breaks threading in mutt it makes me
<frown />.

+1/-1 - I can see Dilbert scoring higher with those who are unfortunate
enough to have real-life PHBs running the fucked company that employs
them.  Without that factor, I find I have to agree, Dilbert isn't even
in the same ballpark as xkcd for real geek humor.  By such a margin
that I never thought about comparing them until this came along...

Plus the relationships in Dilbert are all icky.  Or maybe imaginary,
I'm not really sure.

--
It isn't that secrets are never needed in security.
It's that they are never desirable.  -- Whitfield Diffie