[Chicago] next meeting

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 16:31:01 CET 2007

Alright, I'll bite :)

I assume Psiphon is the software they demonstrated at the "Studying
Internet Censorship" talk.  I don't know much about Psiphon because I
missed their talk but I just checked out the Citizen Lab page and
their main logo/graphic shows the Chinese word for hacker - "heike",
which can be translated as "shadow guest".

Anyway, I think I can come up with a 20-minute talk on Unicode.  I
have the slides mostly written up, I just need to organize them.  If
there are any particular questions about Unicode that anyone wants
addressed, there's plenty of time for me to include it in the talk.

- Feihong