[Chicago] DreamWorks Animation Hiring - Technology Positions - 5/8/07

Ted Pollari tcp at mac.com
Wed May 9 22:39:58 CEST 2007

On May 9, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

> OK then where do we draw the line?  Is it OK for any well known
> company with a Python job anywhere in the US to post job openings
> here?  What about in the world?

I'd say draw that line when it needs to be drawn.  At the moment,
such emails are few and far between, and thus the burden of gettin'
all strict and the bad mojo that brings out weighs the trouble of
ignoring a few recruiters trying to bribe us for our snake handling
skills.

or something like that...
-ted