[Chicago] Chicago visit

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Wed May 23 22:09:19 CEST 2007

On my way to OSCON in July I will visit the Crowne Plaza hotel in
Chicago, the venue for PyCon 2008 (& possibly 2009). I'm staying for 2
nights. I'll arrive in the morning on Friday July 20, tour the hotel
that afternoon, check out Chicago a bit on Saturday July 21, and
depart early Sunday morning.

I'm preparing a checklist to cover with the hotel staff. Please
suggest topics to discuss and things to check while I'm there.

If anyone in the Chicago area would like to meet on the Friday evening
or Saturday, please let me know. How about a ChiPy get-together?

Suggestions for things to see and do would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>